Bromley FC Community Sports Trust is delighted to confirm Spring 2022 term dates for our Soccer Schools and Holiday Soccer Camps.
Ahead of our final week before the Christmas break (note that the final sessions of the term will be on Saturday, 18th December 2021), we have now partnered up with Class4Kids to provide a new online booking platform for all our kids’ sessions moving forward.
Parents will need to register with Class4Kids when first booking or can use an existing Class4Kids account if they already have one.
We know it can be a pain to have to re-register your details, however, once done it will make future bookings a lot easier than it currently is via Eventbrite.
The 13-week Spring Term will run from the week commencing 3rd January 2022 up to and including the week commencing 28th March 2022.
We will be running the following weekly sessions;
- Monday – Midweek Soccer School – Boys & Girls (5yrs – 14yrs)
- Tuesday – Girls Midweek Soccer School – Girls Only (5yrs – 14yrs)
- Friday – Goalkeeper Training – Boys & Girls (6yrs – 17yrs)
- Saturday – Saturday Morning Soccer School – Boys & Girls (4yrs – 9yrs)
- Saturday – Wildcats – Girls (4yrs – 10yrs)*
- Saturday – Football Development Group – Boys & Girls (10yrs – 15yrs)
*We are currently waiting for the FA to update the Wildcats online booking system but we will return from 8th January onwards!
Football Development Group
Our New Football Development Group (aimed at 10yrs+) builds on the foundations learned at Saturday Morning Soccer School, helps young players to grow in confidence, and supports them with the next steps in their football development.
- Saturday – Football Development Group – Boys (10yrs – 15yrs)
- Saturday – Football Development Group – Girls (10yrs – 15yrs)
Holiday Soccer Camps
Our April Holiday Soccer Camps has also been scheduled in and is available to book now!
April Holiday Soccer Camps – Mon 4th April – Fri 8th April and Mon 11th April – Thu 14th April
Class4Kids – Online Booking
Moving to a new booking system can be confusing! However, we’ve detailed below why we’ve made our decision and how it will make booking your child’s place easier.
- Parents will be able to save their child’s details, meaning they don’t have to re-enter them each time they book.
- If booking for more than one child (or any siblings), these can be added to the same account, again, meaning details don’t have to be manually added for each child when booking and you can book more than one child at a time onto a session.
- If you have an existing Class4Kids account, you will be able to use this to book our sessions.
- Creating an account is quick and easy, and means you’ll always be kept up to date with session and booking information.
As always, anyone needing any help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org