Following on from our initial efforts during the first National Lockdown to support our fan base and local community (click here to read more>) the Club are renewing our efforts to support our fan base and the local community.
Aimed at helping the vulnerable within our local community, we are re-launching our ‘Community support care-line’, which takes calls for those who need help with Shopping or retrieving essentials, need some advice, or just a friendly voice to chat to!
Supporters can contact us on 0208 460 5291. The phone line is open from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Alternatively, if you know of someone who would benefit from a call from us, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand that a number of our supporters may need us during these times. We feel it is only right to provide this to our loyal fanbase, and will again be contacting our older supporters throughout Lockdown to offer any support we can including delivery of food.
We are also looking to offer our support to local food banks, and as well as making our own donations, we will be happy to arrange collection of fellow supporters’ donations to deliver directly to the food banks, who continue to provide an amazing service in these tough times.
Just as the team does when the chips are down, we need to stick together during this tough period. All of us, from supporters, to players and staff, are what makes our Bromley Football Club family.
If you know of any supporters who may need help, please consider the contact numbers below in addition to ours;
- To talk about anything that is upsetting you, you can contact Samaritans 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can call 116 123.
- If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).
- If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm).
- If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email email@example.com or text 07786 209 697.
- If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.
- Age UK’s advice line is a free, confidential national phone service for older people, their families, friends, carers and professionals. Our team will give you information that is reliable and up to date and help you to access the advice you need. 0800 678 1602
- For more options, visit the Helplines Partnership website for a directory of UK helplines. Mind’s Infoline can also help you find services that can support you. If you’re outside the UK, the Befrienders Worldwide website has a tool to search by country for emotional support helplines around the world.