Bromley FC’s Community Sports Trust are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed coaches to join our team to help support and deliver on our provisions across the London borough of Bromley.
Our provisions include but are not limited to breakfast clubs, after-school clubs, holiday camps, Midweek and Saturday soccer schools and PAN Disability sessions.
What we offer
- Flexible hours to suit you (Minimum 2 hours per week, up to 20 hours available)
- London Living Wage salary from the moment you start work with us
- Career development and training opportunities
- Potential to work across different departments across a variety of different sessions
- Become part of a dedicated and welcoming team
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people in our Community
As a Community Coach you will:
- Plan and deliver sessions that are fun, safe, inclusive and educational
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with schools, partner organisations and participants
- Be a positive role model
- Develop an understanding of and a commitment to equal opportunities, both in the workplace and the wider community.
- When involved in any Trust activities, the Safeguarding of participants is paramount and with this, safeguarding policies and procedures are to always be adhered to.
- Undertake professional development opportunities as deemed appropriate.
- Adhere to the Trust’s policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of a culture of continuous improvement within the Trust.
- To actively always promote the Trust in a positive and professional manner.
- To undertake any other duties which might reasonably be deemed within the status of the job and appropriate to the post.
|Knowledge and experiences
To apply for these vacancies, please complete our pre-application questionnaire by clicking here >
Having completed the form, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Alex Koroma.
Interview dates will be agreed with individual candidates